Ask a Doctor
- Submit a Question You Have About Injectables.
- Get Expert Advice on Your Safety & Cosmetic Injections.
- Read Other Consumer's Questions, and the Expert Replies.
Before you undergo ANY injectable treatment, ask your doctor these key questions. A qualified doctor will not hesitate to provide you direct answers:
- What is your board certification?
- How were you trained to do injectable treatments?
- Do you regularly provide injectable treatments?
- How many people have you treated with a condition similar to mine?
- Will you personally inject me? If not, what are the qualifications of the person who will?
- Exactly what brand of injectable do you recommend for me?
- Is it FDA-approved specifically for cosmetic purposes?
- May I see the packaging to verify the brand name?
- Are there any precautions I should take before my injectable treatment?
- Will anesthetic be necessary? Is it available?
- What can I expect to experience after my treatment?
- What are the potential risks of treatment?
- How long will my results last?